Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, and it’s something that doesn’t get a day off. Daily recitation of these positive affirmations for addiction recovery would unlock your chances of leading the right life for yourself and others again.
I’m not telling you it is going to be easy; I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. The goal is to have those words become embedded in your consciousness. Going through this phase of recovery from alcohol and drugs requires a determined and disciplined mind. With your positive affirmations for addiction recovery at sight, you’re closer to the healing you desired.
Recommended: 120 Positive Affirmations for Mental Health
Check the list of these 30 positive affirmations for addiction recovery.
Positive Affirmations for Addiction Recovery
- I don’t need alcohol and drugs to be happy and in peace with myself.
- I am transforming into someone happy and peaceful.
- I forgive myself for what I did under the influence.
- Drinking alcohol and abusing drugs no longer serve me.
- I am becoming an energetic individual with healthy habits.
- I am highly motivated to stop drinking.
- I am becoming soberer with each passing day.
- Nothing will have control over me.
- I will forgive myself for everything I’ve done.
- My health is the ultimate investment in my life.
- I am grateful and thrilled about my healing from addiction.
- I have the willpower to quit drinking.
- My body is a temple that I will treat with respect, appreciation, and love.
- I am about to start a new life, free from alcohol and drugs.
- I am the only thing in control of my life.
- I am so proud of my efforts to drink less alcohol. I am amazing.
- I am adapting to a new and healthy lifestyle.
- If I feel stress, I permit myself to take a break.
- I will be spending my time with positive and supportive people.
- My body and spirit are healing.
- Being free from alcohol addiction has tremendously improved my life.
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better.
- I will not drink alcohol today.
- Recovering from addiction allows me to give back to others, which in turn helps me further my recovery.
- I am overcoming my addiction one day at a time.
- I take my commitments very seriously.
- Staying away from alcohol comes naturally to me.
- I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.
- My body and mind get better each time I say no to alcohol.
- I am gentle with myself through the recovery.