Affirmations for Kids
Positive affirmations for kids are a powerful way to help children develop a mindset of positivity, self-esteem and creative thinking. Most certainly, we can help our kids with instilling good values, confidence, focus and belief.
Positive thinking is a powerful tool that can improve your health, help you manage stress, overcome challenges, and make better choices. Everyone can gain from improving their positive thinking abilities! The idea is that by changing your thinking, you can control your emotions and your own actions. Positive thinking abilities frequently start with positive-self talk, so using the voice in your head to say positive thoughts about yourself or a circumstance.
Kids and young adults, in particular, always could use more positive believing in their own lives. By beginning to think more positively, kids can learn how to believe in themselves and work towards their unique potentials.
Growing up as a kid can be a hard ride. It includes a great deal of fun, but at precisely the exact same time, children are also facing many difficulties, troubles, and fears–anxieties which are frequently difficult to understand for us as parents. Often times, we feel helpless as parents, not understanding what we can do to lighten up the mood of our children. Positive affirmations can assist in such cases.
Tips for getting the most out of positive affirmations
Whilst watching the positive affirmations video above or listening to the affirmation audio allow yourself to empty your mind of other thoughts and distractions. Don’t think about anything. Simply embrace and allow the affirmations to sink in.
Repetition is key. The more times that you re-watch, re-listen and re-take in these affirmations the more you will allow them to sink into your subconscious until you really truly believe them.
For affirmations that are designed to improve all areas of your life be sure to get our essential and totally free affirmation starter pack by clicking here.
Daily Positive Affirmations for Kids
Here is the list of 50 positive affirmations that kids and young adults can say to themselves to boost self-esteem and creativity
- I am optimistic.
- I am a fast learner.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- Learning is fun and exciting.
- I am an amazing person.
- I am perfect just the way I am.
- My mistakes help me learn and grow.
- Everything will be okay.
- I am calm and relaxed.
- I deeply love and accept myself.
- I am calm, relaxed and peaceful.
- I have courage and confidence.
- I stand up for what I believe in.
- I am a great listener.
- With every breath, I feel stronger.
- I believe in my goals and dreams.
- My voice matters.
- I listen to my gut or inner wisdom closely.
- I radiate love and compassion.
- It’s okay not to know everything.
- Today I choose to think positive.
- My dreams are coming true.
- I am able to easily draw inspiration from nature and life.
- I have the power to make my dreams true.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- Good things are going to come to me.
- I have fears, but I have the courage to face them.
- Every day brings new opportunities.
- I have faith in myself.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I believe I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am a good influence on others.
- I am kind, generous and loving.
- I am worthy of all the love and happiness in the world.
- My intuition guides me in what I do.
- I am loved and am loveable.
- I give myself permission to make mistakes.
- My confidence grows when I step outside of my comfort zone.
- If I fall, I will get back up again.
- No matter how hard it is, I can do it.
- I radiate positive energy.
- My success is just around the corner.
- I am in control of my emotions.
- I can change the world.
- The more I let it go, the better I will feel.
- I am building my future.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- Wonderful things are going to happen to me.
- I believe in myself.