Affirmations aren’t wannabe thoughts. Instead, they use receptivity to change feelings of fear to those of confidence. At times, the sayings seem like wishful thinking, but they can also end up becoming a reality. Using affirmations for anxiety is simple and they can be used in many situations, such as at the beginning of the day, amid a panic attack, or anytime you need some fortification of vigorous, positive beliefs.
Affirmations for anxiety are prepared to neutralize the anxiety and introduce positivity, making them an operative way to take back control of your mind, emotions, and thoughts.
When repeated over and over, affirmations slowly change both reality and a person’s philosophy. Below, we’ve selected the best affirmations for anxiety that are certain to help you through all types of situations by refuting your destructive self-talk.
50 Affirmations for Anxiety that Works
- I feel calm and at peace in every moment of my life.
- My breathing is calm and slow.
- I feel inner peace throughout my body.
- Life is simple, easy, and effortless.
- I can overcome anxiety using the inner strengths
- I am in harmony with my life.
- I free myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
- Life is working for me.
- My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.
- As I relax and slow my breathing, anxiety flows out.
Anxiety Attack Affirmations
- No matter what happens on the outside, I am at peace on the inside.
- Being calm and at peace is part of my nature.
- Rather than feeling anxious, I focus my energy on my dreams and goals.
- I harness the surplus of energy I have and focus it on my goals.
- I transform anxiety into curiosity on my way to joy.
- With every air that I exhale, I release tension.
- Each exhalation I take calms my nerves and brings ease to my body and mind.
- I exhale anxiety and inhale joy.
- There’s no obstacle that I can’t overcome.
Anxiety Affirmations to Reduce Stress
- Meditation is my favourite tool for quelling anxiety. I shall now meditate.
- When I feel anxious, I choose instead, curiosity. This choice calms me and brings me ease.
- My preference is to choose curiosity when I feel anxious.
- My mind is both curious and joyful.
- I’m okay right now because life wants the best for me.
- Living in a state of curiosity and child-like wonder brings me peace of mind.
Social Anxiety Affirmations
- I am an outgoing person.
- I can add value to any conversation.
- I love meeting new people.
- I will not let my anxious thoughts have power over me.
- I am bold and confident.
- I’ll overcome the situation if I remain courageous.
- My voice and opinion matters.
- I’m connected with the environment and comfortable right now.
- I enjoy being in large crowds of people.
Affirmations for Work Anxiety
- Everything is going to be okay.
- I’ll always emerge victorious by paying attention to details.
- I am doing a good job.
- I’ll succeed by following one step at a time.
- I’ve done it before and I can do it again.
- My company appreciates me.
- I have come so far and I will continue to move forward.
- I am good at what I do.
- I choose to always react positively to all situations.
- I trust in my abilities.
Anxiety Affirmations to Feel Calm
- I have the choice to be free of worry and anxiety.
- Today, I will focus on progress, not perfection.
- Curiosity is the natural antidote for anxiety. I choose to remain curious.
- I choose to be calm, clear, and focused even in times of stress.
- My mind is always in a state of peace and serenity.
- I’m free to focus on the beauties around me
- I can move beyond anxiety by developing patience.
- I will achieve great things through small steps.
- I recognize anxiety for what it is and I choose to be free of worry. This is my preference.
- I cultivate life-affirming tools to harness my energy and re-focus on my joy.
Affirmations for Panic Attacks
- I will not let anxiety take me down.
- I can slow my breathing whenever I feel like it.
- I am in control of my breath.
- Rather than anxiety, I choose curiosity on my journey back to joy.
- I’m capable of persevering and remaining strong
- My breathing is calm and slow.