Starting a new day is a prodigious time to reflect taking better care of your mental health. Powerful affirmations for mental health can help provide a solid foundation on which you can care for your mental health during the most thought-provoking times.
Having a positive mindset can do surprises for your outlook. Looking on the positive side of a situation can help you find more creative solutions, enjoy better health, do better in school or work, and even live longer. When people get into a negative furrow or are dealing with depression or anxiety, however, their self-talk tends to be negative and cynical.
Choose from our list of 65 powerful affirmations for mental health. Repeat the ones that resonate with you for the next few days.
Recommended: 65 Powerful Affirmations before Sleep
Powerful Affirmations for Mental Health
1. My body is healthy, my mind is knowledgeable, and my heart is serene.
2. I am brave and stand up for what I believe in.
3. I am at peace with myself.
4. I know my intuition is my best guide.
5. I live in the moment and in the now.
6. My confidence, inner wisdom and self-esteem increase daily.
7. I am in charge of my life and the path it takes.
8. I am beautiful inside out.
9. I inhale confidence and exhale self-doubt.
10. I am constantly improving and reaping the rewards.
11. I am more than my relationship status.
12. I have a voice worthy of being heard.
13. I will try new things.
14. I will surround myself with positive people.
15. I have faith in my abilities.
16. I am grateful for what I can do.
17. I am on the right path for me.
18. I trust myself.
19. I will turn negative thoughts into positive ones.
20. I am safe.
21. I care for myself.
22. My goals are achievable.
23. I am confident.
24. I am forgiving of others for their mistakes.
25. I forgive myself for any mistakes that I have made.
26. I inspire others to be happy when I allow myself to be happy.
27. I am happy and joyful.
28. I am happy to be me.
29. I attract likeminded people to make my ideas a reality.
30. I love myself for who I am not who I have tried to be.
31. I release habits of worry.
32. I will practice self-kindness.
33. I am in charge of my thoughts, I have a positive mindset.
34. I allow myself to experience life.
35. I have the strength to get through this and know that I’m going to be ok.
36. I am more than my depression.
37. I have people who care for me; I will make it through this.
38. I forgive myself with ease.
39. My contributions to the world are valuable.
40. I know that I am worthy of the good things that come my way.
41. I forgive myself.
42. I release anxiety because I know it is just passing through.
43. I free myself from the hurt of others.
44. I am enough, just as I am.
45. I am courageous and confront my fears.
46. I forgive others.
47. I replace feelings of worry with hope.
48. I am well-rested and full of energy.
49. I am not afraid to ask for help.
50. My possibilities are endless.
51. I am relaxed and at peace.
52. I forgive myself and hold myself in a state of compassion.
53. My past does not define me.
54. I continue to learn, grow, and evolve with each passing day.
55. I am humble.
56. I am growing more at peace with my past each day.
57. I am a highly regarded employee.
58. I am grateful for the present joys in my life.
59. My body is healthy and I only eat nourishing food.
60. I see my own beauty.
61. I am strong; my depression will not defeat me.
62. I look for the positive side in every situation.
63. I have inner power and I am powerful.
64. I have the power to change how I feel at every moment.
65. Life is beautiful for me and with me.